Feb 5, 2010

Day 17




Do you ever have an idea that seems much better in your head then it actually ends up being?? Well today was one of those days. I thought for this Fridays Challenge “The Colour of Love” it would be a fun to get some balloons and take Maze down by the Thames...........fun it was not. I slipped in the snow and got snow down my pants.......Maze was more interested in the balloon than in letting me take her picture....and I kept getting wonky looks from people that walked by. lol

7 comments:

  1. LOL this made me laugh out loud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. But I really like that first shot! It was worth it! (To me anyway - I'm not the one with snow down my pants!) Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It may look better in your head! but to my eye ... those pics are INCREDIBLE!!!! You are seriously amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. #1 is definately a winner. Great idea and image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pop of color from the balloons! Looks like all the trouble was worth it! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect.. bet she had lot of fun to have bunch of balloons!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love love this photo :) I always have ideas that can't quite come to fruition. Getting crazy looks from people lets me know I'm doing something right =P

    -Amanda
    hills365.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

.

.